freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Murugesan <pradeepmuruge...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Anyone volunteers for online-tester legal cleanup and other refactorings?
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 07:36:52 GMT
Hi Daniel,

     I will take this up. A few questions though.

- Change license headers (such as it can't contain "Copyright 2014 Kenshoo.com")

/*
        * Copyright 2014 Kenshoo.com
        *
        *
        * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
        *
        * limitations under the License.
        */

should now be changed into

/*
        * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
        * or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
        * distributed with this work for additional information
        * regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
        * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
        * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
        * with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
        *
        * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
        *
        * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
        * software distributed under the License is distributed on an
        * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
        * KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
        * specific language governing permissions and limitations
        * under the License.
        */

- Change the package from com.kenshoo.freemarker to

  org.apache.freemarker.onlinetester (or something like that)

The package name sounds good to me. Shall we finalize this ?

- Update LICENSE (and NOTICES if needed) with any extra intellectual
  property related information needed.

What should be added here ? may be I will start with the above 2 and wait for this one.