freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache FreeMarker Project from Incubator to TLP
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2018 11:39:32 GMT
Good! (And sounds like communication is lacking on the other side...)
Now you aren't red on
https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/freemarker#reporting.

There are two other red items though, and I have to admit that I don't
know where does it get that false information from:

 * No Release Yet/Missing ASF Copyright Headers on Source Code
 * No Release Yet/Binary has licensing issues

Do we still miss some project meta info file somewhere? Where are
these Whimsy-related things documented? Are we supposed to care at
all?

I have just checked https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/ofbiz...
well guys, you don't even have Software Grant and IP Clearance. So I
guess this Whimsy thing is still in early stage... or OFBiz needs a
good lawyer. (-;

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany