freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for FREEMARKER-84: More flexible handlig of missing templates
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2018 13:36:37 GMT
Ahh I see, I guess that's the layer of complexity Jacopo was pointing
to (fall back mechanism). Every time I engage here I learn something
:) In this case I stand neutral. it sounds a bit challenging but I
have zero knowledge of the code base and perhaps the architecture
allows for that.

I find this over all intriguing and interesting, if you intend to work
on this feature would you mind sharing the JIRA number so I can follow
on the code changes?