freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache FreeMarker Project from Incubator to TLP
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2018 07:29:24 GMT
Hi Daniel,

For OFBiz I don't understand why

# No Software Grant and No IP Clearance Filed

I guess David, Andrew and the ASF cleared this aspect when we graduated

For the 2 other points

# No Release Yet/Missing ASF Copyright Headers on Source Code
# No Release Yet/Binary has licensing issues

Of course we have released and our RAT report is clean :)

https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/rat-output.html

BTW is Freemarker providing a RAT report?

Jacques

Le 03/02/2018 à 12:39, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
> Good! (And sounds like communication is lacking on the other side...)
> Now you aren't red on
> https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/freemarker#reporting.
>
> There are two other red items though, and I have to admit that I don't
> know where does it get that false information from:
>
>   * No Release Yet/Missing ASF Copyright Headers on Source Code
>   * No Release Yet/Binary has licensing issues
>
> Do we still miss some project meta info file somewhere? Where are
> these Whimsy-related things documented? Are we supposed to care at
> all?
>
> I have just checked https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/ofbiz...
> well guys, you don't even have Software Grant and IP Clearance. So I
> guess this Whimsy thing is still in early stage... or OFBiz needs a
> good lawyer. (-;
>

> Friday, February 2, 2018, 11:02:38 PM, David E Jones wrote:
>
>> It looks like this is now taken care of (user jonesde now on the IPMC list):
>>
>> http://home.apache.org/phonebook.html?ctte=incubator
>>
>> -David
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 9:23 PM, Sergio Fernández <wikier@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Please David, engage again with private@incubator.a.o to see what's going
>>> on. I don't recall your issue been discussed, but I may missed it.

>>> general@incubator.a.o

Jan