freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Please test/review FreeMarker 2.3.28
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:39:38 GMT
Before we start a VOTE on releasing 2.3.28, it would be good if more
of you can test it, or otherwise review the upcoming 2.3.28! The main
point in this phase is to catch technical issues.

If you intend to help, but won't have time for it in the coming few
days, please indicate that, so that I know that I should wait!

Change log (so far, but I don't plan to add more):
https://freemarker.apache.org/builds/fm2.3.28/versions_2_3_28.html

Binary release artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/freemarker/engine/2.3.28-incubating-SNAPSHOT/binaries/

Source release artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/freemarker/engine/2.3.28-incubating-SNAPSHOT/source/

The Maven artifacts are available from the Apache snaphsot repository:

  <repository>
    <id>apache-snapshot-repository</id>
    <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
  </repository>

under the coordinates:

  <groupId>org.freemarker</groupId>
  <artifactId>freemarker</artifactId>
  <version>2.3.28-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>

and for the Google App Engine compatible (GAE) version:

  <groupId>org.freemarker</groupId>
  <artifactId>freemarker-gae</artifactId>
  <version>2.3.28-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>

The ASF Board will decide tomorrow (21th) if FreeMarker can graduate.
If everything goes well, this release won't have "incubating" in its
version number. This will be the first such release since mid 2015
(2.3.23).

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany