freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving JBoss FreeMarker IDE (Eclipse plugin) to the ASF?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 20:58:11 GMT
Thursday, March 15, 2018, 5:31:31 PM, Jaime Garza wrote:

> Isn’t the license for tm4e eclipse license? It is not apache. Is that an issue?

That's not a problem. A binary under EPL 1.0, or even EPL 2.0, can be
packaged with an Apache product. See
https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b. Furthermore in
our case it's only part of the binary distribution, not the source
distribution (as it's only an external dependency there, together with
unavoidable EPL licensed things like Tycho).

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany