freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache FreeMarker 2.3.28
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2018 15:44:07 GMT
+1 (binding)

Sha1 and MD5 on freemarker-2.3.28.jar OK.

I think we should drop sha1 with md5 and provide sha256 at least.
For now it's OK with sha1 as Jacopo's link at [1] says.

OFBiz trunk HEAD with freemarker-2.3.28 works well (for myself to remember: putting  pom+jar
in my local maven repo and adding
          maven {
                 url "https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/freemarker"
             }
in the main OFBiz build.gradle repositories

Jacques