freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Git URL-s (and mailing list addresses) has been changed
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 22:30:54 GMT
Due to the end of incubation, our Git URL-s has just changed (the
"incubator-" was removed from them). Thus, you need to clone the
repositories again, at least if you were cloning them from Apache
directly (I'm not sure if Github handles the redirection on Git
level). Here are the new URL-s:

  https://freemarker.apache.org/sourcecode.html

Also, the offical mailing list addresses has been changed to not
include ".incubator". The old addresses still work though (I'm not
sure if forever). Anyway, the fresh addresses are here: