freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving JBoss FreeMarker IDE (Eclipse plugin) to the ASF?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 11:20:26 GMT
On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 4:47 PM, Daniel Dekany <ddekany@apache.org> wrote:

> [...]
> It's our turn. I'm really just waiting to hear if the other PPMC
> members think that this should be attempted (like, if we want that
> code at all), then I will ask ASF Legal.

I don't feel much comfortable in commenting on license/legal stuff because
of my lack of confidence on the subject :-(
However I think that we can start by stating our interest in accepting the
codebase donation from RedHat/JBoss.
Then we could figure out the exact steps that need to be followed by them
and by us (trying to minimize the workload n their part as much as
possible) and then we will decide if it is a feasible plan.

Jacopo