freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache FreeMarker 2.3.28
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2018 08:48:17 GMT
+1 (binding)

***verifications performed on apache-freemarker-2.3.28-src.tar.gz:
verified successfully sha512
verified successfully md5 (however with the new policy updates this
checksum can be removed in future releases, see [1])
verified successfully the signature
build successful
all unit tests successful

***verifications performed on apache-freemarker-gae-2.3.28-src.tar.gz:
verified successfully sha512
verified successfully md5 (however with the new policy updates this
checksum can be removed in future releases, see [1])
verified successfully the signature
build successful
all unit tests successful

***verifications performed on Maven artifact (freemarker-2.3.28.jar):
tested successfully with Apache OFBiz trunk

Kind regards,

Jacopo Cappellato

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#sigs-and-sums