freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Randika Navagamuwa <randikanavagam...@gmail.com>
Subject Willing to contribute to Apache Free Marker
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2018 12:34:11 GMT
Hi all,

        I'm from Sri Lanka and currently, I'm working as a Senior Software
Engineer at AdroitLogic Lanka (Pvt) Ltd [1]. During my undergraduate
period, I've contributed to some open source projects including Eclipse Che
[2]. For some time I couldn't actively participate in any open
source projects and I thought of getting back to it.

      After going through some Apache projects I found Free Marker
really interesting. I'm interested in taking part in "*FreeMarker Spring
MVC integration. Someone who know both well should keep an eye on this,
improving it where necessary.*" which I found here [3] under "*Improve
framework integration*".

Please let me know how to contribute to this.

[1] https://www.adroitlogic.com/
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/che/
[3] https://freemarker.apache.org/contribute.html

Regards,