freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Angelo zerr <angelo.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LSP for FreeMarker Was: Moving JBoss FreeMarker IDE (Eclipse plugin) to the ASF?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 10:17:41 GMT
>  Otherwise so far so good, but of course the question will be if how
flexible this setup is. Especially the syntax highlighting can be
tricky, as FreeMarker templates my use various syntax permutations

To be honnest with you, I don't know how to do that. But the use of
textmate gives you the capability to inject grammar.

For instance, my eclipse plugin manages only textmate for Freemarker syntax
coloration. So the html tag are not highlighted.

But of you install  https://github.com/mickaelistria/eclipse-bluesky which
provides HTML syntax coloration you will have html tag with the well
coloration.

Regard's Angelo