freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Moving JBoss FreeMarker IDE (Eclipse plugin) to the ASF?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 14:25:35 GMT
Le 09/03/2018 à 13:56, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
>   Surely that
> possibility is a major feature of these OS licenses... but of course
> we can't do that here at the ASF (or, I presume so).
I think the contrary, the ASL2 is permissive not the LGPL 2.1 which is copyleft. That's my
concern for the others "individual contributors".
How to be sure they agree about giving their rights to the ASF? It's OK for us if RedHat does
the job, else we need to do it near the others
"individual contributors"

Jacques