freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: try.freemarker.apache.org instead of try.freemarker.org?
Date Sun, 06 May 2018 07:10:31 GMT
Thanks

Just tried, did not work, not sure why

Le 05/05/2018 à 19:05, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
> I'm a sudoer, so I can add you. Try now!
>

> Saturday, May 5, 2018, 3:07:13 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> Thanks Daniel,
>>
>> I did not, but actually as I'm not in the sudoers it does not help:
>>
>> otp-md5 499 fr516
>> Password:
>> jleroux is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.
>> jleroux@freemarker-vm:~$
>>
>> Jacques

>>> Have you done the OTP stuff? See on:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FREEMARKER/try.freemarker.org+maintenance+and+installation

LetsEncrypt for

switch to try.freemarker.apache.org):
this
this
but it's technically fine
do

this from Infra in the

Goers wrote:

> [...]
site. So long as the
think anyone will complain about a companion site.

Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> [...]
There are others, when the domain was well established before entering the incubator, subversion.org

before entering the incubator but not try.freemarker.apache.org which is quite recent. Hence
maybe

écrit :
> [...]
should be a problem as long as try.freemarker.org <http://try.freemarker.org/> is an
Apache controlled
that has a vanity domain. See www.openoffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org/> as an
example.

Daniel Dekany <ddekany@apache.org> wrote:

> [...]
to request try.freemarker.apache.org,
try.freemarker.org to it, because I'm
that we use try.freemarker.org as
online template tester. It will also use
(we can't use the *.apache.org

is a bit extreme. I'm not aware of any
is aware some, like LetsEncrypt
please stop me! (Also, as this way