freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Re: try.freemarker.apache.org instead of try.freemarker.org?
Date Thu, 17 May 2018 16:14:40 GMT
Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 10:26:52 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> I guess I should now change
>
> #        keyStorePath: /etc/letsencrypt/live/example.p12
> #        keyStorePassword: secret
> in freemarker-online.yml

> #        keyStorePath: /etc/letsencrypt/live/certificate.p12
> #        keyStorePassword: theRightPassword ;)
>
> When I read the content in my local Git repo it's commented out. I
> guess I should manually change it on the VM and restart the app with
> Gradle?

Gradle isn't used on the server. It's just an executable jar. But see
in the wiki.

> As it's a bit late already, I let you handle this last part ;)

I did these changes. But, of course, it doesn't work... because port
443 can't be accessed for the Internet for some reason. I have asked
Infra: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15775

> We have still to look at how renew the certificate using cron...
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 16/05/2018 à 21:54, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :

>>> Almost, we just needed to add the domains (else it asks for one)
>>>
>>> jleroux@freemarker-vm:~$ sudo certbot certonly --webroot -w /opt/fmonlinetester/var/letsencrypt-acme-challenge
-d try.freemarker.apache.org -d

--
Thanks,