freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Re: try.freemarker.apache.org instead of try.freemarker.org?
Date Sat, 05 May 2018 17:05:04 GMT
I'm a sudoer, so I can add you. Try now!

Saturday, May 5, 2018, 3:07:13 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Thanks Daniel,
>
> I did not, but actually as I'm not in the sudoers it does not help:
>
> otp-md5 499 fr516
> Password:
> jleroux is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.
> jleroux@freemarker-vm:~$
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 05/05/2018 à 12:38, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
>> Saturday, May 5, 2018, 11:24:37 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>>
>>> I asked for sudo: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15775
>> Have you done the OTP stuff? See on:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FREEMARKER/try.freemarker.org+maintenance+and+installation
>>
>>> Jacques

VM.

switch to try.freemarker.apache.org):
it's technically fine

site. So long as the
think anyone will complain about a companion site.

<jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> [...]
are others, when the domain was well established before entering the incubator, subversion.org

entering the incubator but not try.freemarker.apache.org which is quite recent. Hence maybe

:
be a problem as long as try.freemarker.org <http://try.freemarker.org/> is an Apache
controlled
that has a vanity domain. See www.openoffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org/> as an

> [...]