freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: try.freemarker.apache.org instead of try.freemarker.org?
Date Sat, 05 May 2018 09:24:37 GMT
I asked for sudo: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15775

Jacques

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Yes completely forgot about that. I just checked and I have access to the VM.
>
> Since we need to do it ourselves, I'll have a look, hopefully this week (very possible)
>
> Cheers
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 30/04/2018 à 16:51, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
>> Seems this was forgotten. Do you plan to do it?
>>

>> Monday, January 8, 2018, 11:04:31 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Daniel,
>>>
>>> That's a good news. I did not want to get further with
>>> try.freemarker.org waiting for this to happen. Once LetsEncrypt setting is done
a redirection
>>> should be enough
>>>
>>> Jacques

VM.

will complain about a companion site.

when the domain was well established before entering the incubator, subversion.org

the incubator but not try.freemarker.apache.org which is quite recent. Hence maybe

as long as try.freemarker.org <http://try.freemarker.org/> is an Apache controlled
vanity domain. See www.openoffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org/> as an example.

to it, because I'm
try.freemarker.org as