freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: try.freemarker.apache.org instead of try.freemarker.org?
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 20:26:52 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I guess I should now change

#        keyStorePath: /etc/letsencrypt/live/example.p12
#        keyStorePassword: secret
in freemarker-online.yml

#        keyStorePath: /etc/letsencrypt/live/certificate.p12
#        keyStorePassword: theRightPassword ;)

When I read the content in my local Git repo it's commented out. I guess I should manually
change it on the VM and restart the app with Gradle?

As it's a bit late already, I let you handle this last part ;)

We have still to look at how renew the certificate using cron...

Thanks

Jacques

> Le 16/05/2018 à 21:54, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>> Le 15/05/2018 à 21:58, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
>>> It's going to be something like
>>>
>>>    certbot certonly --webroot -w /opt/fmonlinetester/var/letsencrypt-acme-challenge
>> Almost, we just needed to add the domains (else it asks for one)
>>
>> jleroux@freemarker-vm:~$ sudo certbot certonly --webroot -w /opt/fmonlinetester/var/letsencrypt-acme-challenge
-d try.freemarker.apache.org -d