freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Re: try.freemarker.apache.org instead of try.freemarker.org?
Date Sat, 05 May 2018 10:38:11 GMT
Saturday, May 5, 2018, 11:24:37 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> I asked for sudo: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15775

Have you done the OTP stuff? See on:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FREEMARKER/try.freemarker.org+maintenance+and+installation

> Jacques
>

> Le 01/05/2018 à 14:50, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> Yes completely forgot about that. I just checked and I have access to the VM.
>>
>> Since we need to do it ourselves, I'll have a look, hopefully this week (very possible)
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Jacques
>>

>> Le 30/04/2018 à 16:51, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
>>> Seems this was forgotten. Do you plan to do it?

VM.

Infra in the

So long as the
will complain about a companion site.

when the domain was well established before entering the incubator, subversion.org

the incubator but not try.freemarker.apache.org which is quite recent. Hence maybe

a problem as long as try.freemarker.org <http://try.freemarker.org/> is an Apache controlled

a vanity domain. See www.openoffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org/> as an example.

<ddekany@apache.org> wrote:

> [...]
try.freemarker.apache.org,