freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: try.freemarker.apache.org instead of try.freemarker.org?
Date Sat, 05 May 2018 13:07:13 GMT
Thanks Daniel,

I did not, but actually as I'm not in the sudoers it does not help:

otp-md5 499 fr516
Password:
jleroux is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.
jleroux@freemarker-vm:~$

Jacques

Le 05/05/2018 à 12:38, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
> Saturday, May 5, 2018, 11:24:37 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> I asked for sudo: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15775
> Have you done the OTP stuff? See on:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FREEMARKER/try.freemarker.org+maintenance+and+installation
>
>> Jacques
>>

>> Le 01/05/2018 à 14:50, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>>> Hi Daniel,
>>>
>>> Yes completely forgot about that. I just checked and I have access to the VM.
>>>
>>> Since we need to do it ourselves, I'll have a look, hopefully this week (very
possible)

>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Jacques

Infra in the

site. So long as the
anyone will complain about a companion site.

<jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> [...]
others, when the domain was well established before entering the incubator, subversion.org

entering the incubator but not try.freemarker.apache.org which is quite recent. Hence maybe

:
be a problem as long as try.freemarker.org <http://try.freemarker.org/> is an Apache
controlled
has a vanity domain. See www.openoffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org/> as an example.

> [...]