freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opinions about the new ?truncate built-in?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 07:52:45 GMT
Sorry for the later reply...

I have uploaded the current development version (so now it includes
the lambda feature as well) to the Maven snapshot repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/freemarker/freemarker/2.3.29-SNAPSHOT/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/freemarker/freemarker-gae/2.3.29-SNAPSHOT/

So, ensure that you have the
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/
repository added to either the project pom.xml (maybe it's already
there for OFBiz - I think it should be anyway), or to
~/.m2/settings.xml as snapshot repository:

Version number is: 2.3.29-SNAPSHOT

Woonsan: This is easier for someone who isn't already set up to build
FreeMarker. See also:
https://freemarker.apache.org/committer-howto.html#deploy-snapshot

--
Thanks,