freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Opinions about the new ?truncate built-in?
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2019 11:13:09 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I tried to test this morning using OFBiz, but I have not much time and freemarker:2.3.29 is
not available in Maven (we use Jcenter in our Gradle
build, but I have a local m2 repository too)

https://maven-repository.com/artifact/org.freemarker/freemarker

So I'll wait its release to test except if you can explain me how to circumvent this issue
using my local m2 repository too

Thanks

Jacques