freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opinions about the new ?truncate built-in?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 18:48:37 GMT
On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 1:29 PM Jacques Le Roux
<jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Thanks Woonsan,
You're welcome. :-)
BTW, if not done yet, please follow the "Building FreeMarker" section
in the README.md file. That is,
- `ant download-ivy` if ivy isn't installed yet on your machine.
- Copy build.properties.sample to build.properties. Just set
"boot.classpath.j2se1.8=..." property and "mvnCommand=..." property
for your env. You can comment out "boot.classpath.j2se1.5" and
"boot.classpath.j2se1.6" on JDK 1.8.

That will be it.

Woonsan

> I'll do that :)
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 04/03/2019 à 06:20, Woonsan Ko a écrit :
> > On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 6:15 AM Jacques Le Roux
> > <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Daniel,
> >>
> >> I tried to test this morning using OFBiz, but I have not much time and freemarker:2.3.29
is not available in Maven (we use Jcenter in our Gradle
> >> build, but I have a local m2 repository too)
> >>
> >> https://maven-repository.com/artifact/org.freemarker/freemarker
> >>
> >> So I'll wait its release to test except if you can explain me how to circumvent
this issue using my local m2 repository too