freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opinions about the new ?truncate built-in?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 05:20:22 GMT
On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 6:15 AM Jacques Le Roux
<jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> I tried to test this morning using OFBiz, but I have not much time and freemarker:2.3.29
is not available in Maven (we use Jcenter in our Gradle
> build, but I have a local m2 repository too)
>
> https://maven-repository.com/artifact/org.freemarker/freemarker
>
> So I'll wait its release to test except if you can explain me how to circumvent this
issue using my local m2 repository too

For another feature (lambda), I tested the feature with a local maven install:

1. Pull and check out 2.3 branch. (I had to use 2.3-gae branch for
lambda feature, but the feature in this thread was also in 2.3
branch.)
2. Build with `ant jar maven-install` (which will build and install
the jar into your local maven repo.)
3. Change the FreeMarker dependency version in your project to 2.3.29-SNAPHSOT.
4. Build/run/test your project.

Regards,

Woonsan