freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Private List Moderation <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: MODERATE for announce@apache.org
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2020 18:13:23 GMT
Hi,

The download page does not have a header for 2.3.30. It looks like the section labeled 2.3.20
actually contains the release.

Please fix this and let us know so we can release this announcement.

Regards,
Craig

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: announce-reject-1583591524.85198.gfjbfdliicpdlgopbejb@apache.org
> Subject: MODERATE for announce@apache.org
> Date: March 7, 2020 at 6:32:04 AM PST
> To: Recipient list not shown: ;
> Cc: announce-allow-tc.1583591524.poadlompcmcfedpjjnoo-ddekany=apache.org@apache.org
>

> To approve:
>   announce-accept-1583591524.85198.gfjbfdliicpdlgopbejb@apache.org
> To reject:
>   announce-reject-1583591524.85198.gfjbfdliicpdlgopbejb@apache.org
> To give a reason to reject:
> %%% Start comment
> %%% End comment
>

> From: Daniel Dekany <ddekany@apache.org>
> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache FreeMarker 2.3.30 is released
> Date: March 7, 2020 at 6:31:53 AM PST
> To: announce@apache.org
>

> The Apache FreeMarker community is pleased to announce the release of
> Apache FreeMarker 2.3.30.
>
> Change log: https://freemarker.apache.org/docs/versions_2_3_30.html <https://freemarker.apache.org/docs/versions_2_3_30.html>
> Download: https://freemarker.apache.org/freemarkerdownload.html <https://freemarker.apache.org/freemarkerdownload.html>
>
> Apache FreeMarkerâ„¢ is a template engine: a Java library to generate
> text output (HTML web pages, e-mails, configuration files, source
> code, etc.) based on templates and changing data. Templates are
> written in the FreeMarker Template Language (FTL), which is a simple,
> specialized language. Usually, a general-purpose programming language
> (like Java) is used to prepare the data (issue database queries, do
> business calculations). Then, Apache FreeMarker displays that prepared
> data using templates. In the template you are focusing on how to
> present the data, and outside the template you are focusing on what
> data to present.
>
> --
> Daniel Dekany
> on behalf of the Apache FreeMarker community

Craig L Russell
Assistant Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org <mailto:clr@apache.org> http://db.apache.org/jdo <http://db.apache.org/jdo>