gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some discussion notes of weekly sync meeting (April/7/2016)
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:02:37 GMT
Thank you for this. Please do continue to send these out whenever you have offline meetings.

Please consider when a point of discussion or task could benefit from (potential) additional
input on dev@gearpump. Open discussions are an invitation to community and new participation.
Apache projects should conduct virtually all business on public mailing lists or the project
issue tracker.

When you do want a meeting for high bandwidth decisionmaking, please consider allowing remote
attendance from the public, and announce it in advance.