gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Karol Brejna <karol.bre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion: Migrate Github issues to Apache JIra
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 07:11:18 GMT
’ve extracted open issues to excel file. Maybe we could put them on google
docs (sheet) and do „marking” of which should „survive” the migration there
(collaboratively, maybe each reporter could decide on his own request,
whatever).

 I also see “import issues” in apache jira. If we are brave enough we could
try this option (needs issues stored in csv – no problem here).

If not we could cherry pick issues and insert them manually.

Karol

śr., 30.03.2016 o 05:37 użytkownik Weihua Jiang <whjiang@outlook.com>