geode-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Perez" <paul.pe...@pymma.com>
Subject RE: Submit your Geode Summit 2019 session proposals, register to attend
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 16:47:44 GMT
Hello All, Hello Jag,

I notice we are still waiting for a European summit which was promised last year as far as
I remember.

😉

Best regards

Paul

From: Mark Secrist <msecrist@pivotal.io>
Sent: 06 March 2019 16:25
To: user@geode.apache.org
Cc: geode <dev@geode.apache.org>; Jared Ruckle <jruckle@pivotal.io>
Subject: Re: Submit your Geode Summit 2019 session proposals, register to attend

Hey Jag - are there any particular learning topics that you would like to see? I can think
of any number of items that could be a derivative of one of our training courses. I expect
there will be a number of great topics covered by the product team, including the standard
SDG session from John.

Mark

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 10:11 AM Jagdish Mirani <jmirani@pivotal.io <mailto:jmirani@pivotal.io>
> wrote:

Hello Apache Geode community:

Join us this October 7-10 for our fourth Geode Summit. As with prior years, the Geode Summit
is being held in conjunction with the SpringOne Platform conference <https://springoneplatform.io/>
, this time in Austin Texas on Oct 7-10, 2019.

This is a great opportunity to share your Geode knowledge, success stories, and best practices.
It's also a great opportunity to learn from others. In prior years we've seen a tremendous
amount of useful knowledge shared by the community (videos: 2018 <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL62pIycqXx-ShuJ1YpV2wlmNZodnqzY8T>
, 2017 <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL62pIycqXx-QfmNrUmfKoTZXKU5K90JpK> ,
2016 <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL62pIycqXx-RCEP2APj4Mq9Oeyvskj_0K> ).

The call for papers <https://springoneplatform.io/2019/cfp>  is now open - just indicate
Geode as the topic when you make your submission.

Interested in Attending?

Even if you're not presenting, it would be great if you could still attend.

As before, there will be a special contiguous half-day block of Geode sessions on the Monday
of the conference (Monday Oct 7th, from 1-6PM), followed by a number of Geode sessions on
Tues-Thurs of the same week. There are two ways to attend:

*	A full conference registration entitles you to attend any of the Geode sessions, including
the Monday Oct 7th, half day Geode block. The full conference pass prices do go up over time,
so it's important to register early. In addition to the early bird discount, you can use the
following discount code for an additional $200 off the full conference pass: S1P200_JMirani.
*	We've added a reduced price Monday only option for those who only want to attend the Monday
Geode sessions.

Here's the registration link <https://springoneplatform.io/register> .

We hope to see you in Austin this fall!

Regards

Jag

--

Mark Secrist | Director, Global Education Delivery

 <mailto:msecrist@pivotal.io> msecrist@pivotal.io

970.214.4567 Mobile

   <http://d1fto35gcfffzn.cloudfront.net/images/header/logo-pivotal-220.png>   <http://www.pivotal.io/>
pivotal.io