From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: XBean and Java 1.5 (was Re: Where is the src for org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.GlobalContextGBean)
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:50:14 GMT
Patch here for review:

     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-85

This does not include retrotranslator stuff... though if we wanted to
add that it would consist of adding this to top-level pom in project/
build/plugins:

----8<----
<plugin>
     <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
     <artifactId>retrotranslator-maven-plugin</artifactId>
     <executions>
         <execution>
             <goals>
                 <goal>translate-project</goal>
             </goals>
             <configuration>
                 <classifier>jdk14</classifier>
                 <attach>true</attach>
             </configuration>
         </execution>
     </executions>
</plugin>

Lemme know if you guys are cool with this, and I will apply it...
though I'd like to know why the xbean-finder tests are throwing OOME
too... as well as why xbean-log4j was included in modules, but
missing in src.

Cheers,

--jason