From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: xbean 3.5 release?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:04:46 GMT

Thanks for the response Jacek.

If nobody objects, I'll go ahead and create a release candidate now.
However, I am sensitive to the fact that I have not been contributing
directly to this subproject ... so if somebody would rather do the release
instead of me then please, don't be shy and speak up.

In the event that nobody objects; I have some questions:
It appears the the maven release process has been used in the past to
release directly from trunk without creating a branch.   Is that correct?
I also notice that there is no dependency on genesis and comments to the
effect that this is desired.  So, I will keep things as-is.

Also, as the current snapshot is 3.5-SNAPSHOT the new release will be 3.5.
I assume this is desired.  I ask because I noticed that the previous three
releases were 3.4.x and I don't personally know if the changes that have
been integrated are considered sufficient to bump the release to 3.5.

Anything else that I should be aware of?

Thanks,
Joe