geronimo-xbean-user mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using maps as properties for a bean
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:43:25 GMT
THis is just a guess, but the default namespace is not
the spring namespace, so i'm wondering if you should write:

<beans:beans
 xmlns="http://ns.com/app/1.0"
 xmlns:beans="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
 xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util"

 <MyObject>
   <mapProperty>
     <util:map>
        <!-- Use the spring namespace for entry -->
        <beans:entry key="sideBar" value="hello" />
     </util:map>
   </mapProperty>
 </MyObject>
</beans:beans>