geronimo-xbean-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xbean n00b needs help
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:16:50 GMT
Hi Joe,
Although your message refers to 'xbean.jar' you really want the
xmlbeans user list (user@xmlbeans.apache.org), not the xbean user
list...

As a freebie  ;-) I would suspect either a problem with your
CLASSPATH or perhaps compiling with one version of the JDK and
running on a different version...

Good luck...

--kevan