geronimo-xbean-user mailing list archives

From gOrr <gorrlis...@gmail.com>
Subject problems mapping attributes with xbean-spring-3.1
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 16:27:55 GMT
Hello.

I'm working with xbean-spring-3.1 in order to customize a Spring XML Config
file.

I'm attempting to map one attributes name, for instance:

package test;
public myClass {
  private String myAttribute:
  //getter and setter...
}

My configuration file should be something like:
<beans namespace_definition>
  <object attribute="att">
</beans>

In order to set up this, i'm using this file (META-INF/service/org....):
package= test
object= test.myClass
object.attribute=myAttribute

I received this exception:
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property 'attribute of bean class [test.myClass]: Bean property 'attribute'
is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type of
the setter match the return type of the getter?

I have tried with several xbean-spring version and I always get the same
result :(

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.