geronimo-xbean-user mailing list archives

From unkelkalub <caleb.har...@mac.com>
Subject MappingGeneratorTask Question
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:24:04 GMT

I have been trying unsuccessfully to use the MappingGeneratorTask Ant task
included in xbean-spring-3.5.  The documentation on the XBean website says
to use a classpathref attribute.  However, there is no evidence of a
classpathref property within the Javadocs or code for MappingGeneratorTask,
and attempting to use the task without classpathref yields NoClassDefFound
errors.  I have searched through this mailing list, as well as the
xbean-developer list, but have had no luck.  I have also tried to find an
up-to-date version of the documentation.  If someone could point me in the
right direction, either for the documentation or for an answer to my
question, I'd be much obliged.