geronimo-xbean-user mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: ObjectPoolFactory Error
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:09:04 GMT
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 7:47 AM, Nandeesh <nandeesh.ankaiah@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying deploy servicemix JBI componet servicemix-web-3.2.3.war file on
> geronimo version "geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1.4" but getting following
> exception" HttpManagedServlet -  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>  org/apache/commons/pool/ObjectPoolFactory" but i have common-pool in my war
> file. Looks like class loading issue, can someone there help to resolve this
> issue?

Hi,

I have never run into this issue, so I'm shooting into the dark - try
with geronimo-web.xml and <inverse-classloading> (see
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/geronimo-webxml.html).

BTW, you could've had more luck if you'd sent the question to the
geronimo or servicemix users mailing list. I don't think it fits here
(yet they likely use xbean under the covers).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
Notatnik Projektanta Java EE - http://jaceklaskowski.pl