giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Newbie wanting to get involved with Giraph development
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:14:45 GMT
Claudio gave great advice.  The only thing I'd like to add is that you
also might want to consider using reviewboard for throwing up patches
(https://reviews.apache.org/) as it helps to get line-by-line comments
and suggestions.  Definitely email the mailing lists if you have
questions and have fun!

Avery