giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Eugene Koontz <ekoo...@hiro-tan.org>
Subject Intention to request a new roller account
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 19:48:43 GMT
Hi fellow Giraphers,

I've been asked on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4377 to
notify you that I'd like to create a new Apache Roller account - (Apache
Roller is the blogging software used by https://blogs.apache.org/).

I think it would be nice to set up a blog for Giraph at some point - I
assume its url would be https://blogs.apache.org/giraph/ .

However, initially and originally, my request doesn't have anything to
do with Giraph: I'm planning on using my account to post an entry
regarding HBase Access Controls to the HBase blog
(http://blogs.apache.org/hbase/). I created this blog post over a year
ago, but the site is now gone. Fortunately it's still archived here:

 http://web.archive.org/web/20101031022526/http://hbaseblog.com/2010/10/11/secure-hbase-access-controls/
.

(So, please forgive the somewhat off-topic nature of this mail).

-Eugene