giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Subject Re: Giraph Eclipse preferences
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:05:28 GMT
I don't know about a preferences file however I can answer on the code
problems.

If you have m2e installed then the Checkstyle plugin which Giraph uses is
supported by m2e (though you may be prompted to install additional m2e
plugins if necessary) and will highlight check style violations for you
within the Eclipse editor.

Rob