giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Khaled Ammar <khaled.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When Giraph writes to output files
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:15:56 GMT
I am sorry for the naive question,

It is probably considered based on this code (*MasterThread.java*):

bspServiceMaster.cleanup(); if (!superstepSecsMap.isEmpty()) { GiraphTimers.
getInstance().getShutdownMs(). increment(System.currentTimeMillis() -
endMillis); if (LOG.isInfoEnabled()) { LOG.info("setup: Took " + setupSecs +
" seconds."); }

--
Thanks,
-Khaled