giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Giraph 1.2.0
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 16:31:50 GMT
Really great points, Dongjin!

Sergey, any chance you can help with GIRAPH-882 review? Since this is outside
of my area of expertise.

As for the YARN support, may I suggest the following? We start with an
assumption
that Hadoop 2.7 is the lowest version of YARN we are going to support.
Then we close
the JIRAs and update POMs as Dongjin is suggesting. This is an area I
can definitely
help with. Let me know if there's any disagreement. If not -- I'll
proceed according to this
plan on Fri.

Thanks,
Roman.