giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjin Lee <dong...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Giraph 1.2.0
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:49:11 GMT
Hello. I submitted a patch for GIRAPH-882[^1] but it seems like omitted
from the release list. Could you review my patch, please? I updated my
first patch applying your comments.

Add to this, I have two more issues.

The first one is GIRAPH-981[^2], which is one of two still-open issues. We
have to update hadoop_yarn profile to apply the comments by Martella and
Shaposhnik on GIRAPH-981 (see the final three comments). The related Jira
issue is GIRAPH-969[^3]. (In the comment Shaposhnik said that he forgot the
id.) If it's no inconvenience to you, may I submit the patch of GIRAPH-969
to close GIRAPH-981? I am also the author of the GIRAPH-947 patch which was
discussed in the comments of GIRAPH-981.

The second one is GIRAPH-959[^4]. I think this is intended design so not an
actual problem. How about close this issue before the release of 1.2.0?

Regards,
Dongjin

[^1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-882
[^2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-981