gora-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Ioannis Canellos as Gora PPMC/committer
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:50:42 GMT
Hi,

The site is not a confluence site, but is generated through Apache forrest.
We use confluence as a wiki.

The site has two separate sources, one is for release-dependent docs, and
the other is for release-independent docs.
The release-independent docs are in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/gora/site/, and the release
dependent
are in /docs under the project.

To update the docs, edit the souce xml and recompile the site with ant docs,
then you can commit the changes to the source
code and the rendered outputs(html, pdf, etc). Then we need to ssh into
people.apache.org and do an svn up on the
gora directory under /www/. You can ask the permission for gora subdirectory
in people.a.o, or i can do it after the commit.

Thanks,
Enis