gora-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Gora Graduation Resolution
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:35:21 GMT
Sorry guys I could not participate in the discussion thread. Anyway my vote
is +1 for the graduation, but +1 for Lewis being the VP.

Ideally, I would have liked to see even more interest in the project with
more users. But I think we can focus on increasing the user base after the
graduation. From the experience at incubation, we should keep the friction
for making a contribution to a minimum, and we should encourage everyone
interested to submit patches and contribute to the project easily.

While we are at it, Chris, I would like to thank you for all the work. You
really helped pushing the project further, and took a lot of initiative for
discussions, nominating committers, etc.

Thanks,
Enis