gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is the total new build with unit test takes about 40 mins?
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:27:49 GMT
Yeah this is something I was going to contact you about, but as you said
maybe some time in the future.

I've opened a ticket for the HBase timing issue.

Great to hear from you... What brings you over to Goraland? Do you have
some problems or use cases you can share with us? I'm guessing it's HBase
specific if there is one.

Thanks

Lewis

--