gora-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Keith Turner for Apache Gora PMC member and Project Committer
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:04:13 GMT
Hi Keith, welcome on board. Glad to see you as a committer.

As a traditional first commit, could you please add yourself to the
credits.xml under http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gora/site/. After you
check out the project, you can build it with running ant
-Dforrest.home=/path/to/forrest. Then please commit the changes under
author/ and publish/. The site at gora.apache.org should be automatically
updated shortly.

Thanks,
Enis