gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build became unstable: gora-trunk » Apache Gora :: Hbase #206
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 16:08:30 GMT
Hey Ferdy happy Easter.

I also jumped on to one of the HBase Jira issues as we experience the exact
same problems as they quote in the thread.

We'll wait and see what happens here.. I personally think it looks like a
problem with the HadoopTestCase but maybe I am wrong. I've seen guys over @
James and Pig experiencing similar problems as well.

--
*Lewis*