gora-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdy Galema <ferdy.gal...@kalooga.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.2 RC
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:59:28 GMT
I'm still having some test failures, this seems to be very specific local
issue. (It's the MapReduce tests that fail because of invalid DFS
directories).

But because the tests seem to work at the majority of the devs and the core
functionality of Gora works perfectly fine, I'm having no trouble with this.

Here's my +1.