gora-dev mailing list archives

From Kazuomi Kashii <kazu...@kashii.net>
Subject Re: Upgrade to Hector and Cassandra 1.1.X
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 15:51:46 GMT
I found the following in hector-core-1.1-0.pom of
.m2/repository/org/hectorclient/hector-core/1.1-0.

<!--for abstract types? -->
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cassandra</groupId>
<artifactId>cassandra-all</artifactId>
</dependency>

Currently, I am not sure that it is really necessary.
Anyway, we should remove cassandra-all from pom.xml of gora and
gora-cassandra.
-Kaz