gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scheduling for Amazon DynamoDB Project
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 12:54:34 GMT
Hi,

Having spoken to Renato we've come to a solution/workaround which
looks like the following

Use SVN and Jira.
1) Branch trunk
2) Patches uploaded and checked/evaluated in Jira.
3) Mentor apply patches to branch
4) Merge with Trunk when deemed suitable

I'll progress with this just now and we can always revert if someone
has an objection.

Thanks

Lewis

--