gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Upgrade to Hector and Cassandra 1.1.X
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:50:57 GMT
Afternoon Everyone (specifically Kazuomi),

In process of upgrading our gora-cassandra deps and wondered if I
could cut a corner and for you to remind me about the changes you made
to the Gora source to accommodate the upgrade?

Hector has been renamed to org.hectorclient, however package naming
has been retained (for the time being). Also I think you mentioned
something about dropping the cassandra-all dependency... is this
correct. If so that would be great as it's a beast with many
transitive deps which we end up fetching as well.

Any hits would be great.

Have a great weekend

Lewis

--